Become A Mentor
Want a rewarding, meaningful volunteer experience unlike any other? Give the invaluable gift of your friendship to a child today.Learn More
Other volunteer opportunities
We need helping hands throughout the year, so we can deliver an optimal experience for the children in our programs. Here are some ways you can help:
- Host a match activity event in your home or at a fun location such as a trampoline park, go-karts, bowling, etc.
- Volunteer at our next match activity event
- Be a sports assistant or art assistant at camp during weekend retreats or summer sessions
- Welcome campers and families during opening days at summer camp
- Judge camp color wars
- Support scholarship interviews by welcoming families and students, keeping them calm and ready for the interview
- Speak on a panel about the transition to college from high school and from college to career for our college guidance program
- Host a teen advisor reunion party for advisors on Teen Talk
For more information about how to get involved as a volunteer, please complete the form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.